Friday, June 08, 2007

4 things meme

Four Jobs I’ve Had:

  • Chicken inoculator (Kibbutz Barkai, Israel)
  • Receptionist (Sidgwick and Jackson Publishers, London, England)
  • Chambermaid (Oxford University, England)
  • Waitress (Carroll's Colonial Diner, Medford, Massachusetts)

Four Movies I Can See Over And Over:

  • The Princess Bride
  • Monty Python and the Holy Grail
  • Casablanca
  • Le Roi de Coeur (it's been many years since I last saw it, but I remember it fondly)

Four Places I’ve Lived:

  • Athens, Greece
  • London, England
  • San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
  • Boston, USA

Four TV Shows I Love:

  • Dalziel & Pascoe
  • Star Trek Next Generation (who is more adorable--Picard or Data?)
  • Hercule Poirot with David Suchet
  • Sherlock Holmes with Jeremy Brett

Four Places I’ve Vacationed:

  • San Francisco
  • Prince Edward Island
  • Quintana Roo (I just love saying that! great birdwatching.)
  • The Pays Basques

Four Of My Favorite Dishes:

  • Moules marinieres
  • Greek salad
  • A simple perfect omelette
  • really dense stone ground whole wheat toast with ginger marmalade

Four Places I’d Rather Be Now:

  • Anywhere on the Mediterranean, but especially Crete
  • Kew Gardens
  • At Les Granges, the most amazing bed and breakfast near Giverny, France, drinking Normandy Cider
  • At my friend Natalie's cottage on Lake Kashebog in the Kawarthas (Natalie, call me)



No comments: